OHSAS 18001 Certification Consulting
Understanding OHSAS 18001 Certification
What is OHSAS 18001 Certification?
OHASA 18001 is an international standard for Occupational Health and Safety standard. This certification is designed to compliment ISO quality standard. OHSAS 18001 can be easily incorporated into an existing quality and/or environmental management systems.
This international standard for OHS (Occupational Health & Safety) standard renders a framework to the OH&S’ effective management encompassing compliance and conformance to the legislation that’s applicable to your identified hazards and activities. The standard applies to any organization that aims to minimize or completely eliminate risk to employees and stakeholders that may be vulnerable to OHS risks associated with the organization’s activities.
OHSAS 18001 certification and consulting we offer is designed with the goal to enable companies better:
- Get ready to gain ISO OHSAS/ OSHA 18001 certification
- Learn to uphold the standards once they’ve been implemented
Why Your Organization Needs an OHSAS 18001 certification?
In today’s highly competitive marketplace, you need to offer more than just competitive pricing to be able to draw more business prospects and gain the coveted leading edge. Organizations must demonstrate their efficiency in business management and reassure their responsibility towards providing and ensuring reliable service minus excessive downtime that might be caused because of work related incidents and accidents.
ISO 18001 Certification Requirements Include:
In order to achieve OHSAS 18001 certification, the concerned company needs to:
- Develop processes and procedures controlling and minimizing employee health and safety risks
- Define the policy of the OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management System
- Define, streamline and document of all core processes to include assessment of health and safety risks as they apply to all procedures and processes of operations
- Identify and ensure compliance with all legal requirements related to OHSAS 18001
- Disseminate of the policy and objectives of the OHSAS 18001 throughout the organization
- Track the performance of the OHSAS 18001 policy objectives
- Implement a corrective action, auditing and management review procedures to insure continual improvement
Benefits of Getting OHSAS 18001 Certified:
- Minimized risk to employee health and safety
- Improved implementation of current operational health and safety system
- Minimized overall liabilities
- Improved possibilities to decrease insurances cost
Please call GlenView Group OHSAS 18001 consultants for more information about ISO/OHSAS.