ISO 50001 Training
Understanding the Need of ISO 50001 Training
ISO 50001 training is essential for those requiring an intro and clear understanding of the principles of an EnMS (Energy Management System) based on the best practices standard of EN 16001. The course also helps the organizations prepare for BS EN 16001 & ISO 50001 certifications.
Glenview Group Offers ISO 14001 Training Courses that:
- Help auditors gain the knowledge and skills on conducting and leading effective EnMS audits compliant with the ISO 50001:2011/19011:2002 requirements
- Provide energy training needed by the organization
- Help businesses develop & implement their own EnMS and commence realizing cost and energy savings immediately. We offer ISO 50001 training, energy consumption modeling, EnMS development consulting support, and internal auditor training
- Provide training to become lead auditors
More about Glenview Group ISO 50001 Training Courses
Glenview Group offers a comprehensive and impressive range of ISO 50001 ENMS training courses designed for the delegates new to the standard and EnMS. The course is excellent for those in need of auditing and improvement of an existing EnMS. The training course will guide and educate you on becoming ISO 50001 certified.
Prerequisite of the Course
While there’s no prerequisite for this course per se, it’s advisable the participants have a fair idea of the concepts of energy management before they take up this course.
Objective of the Course
The objective of the course is to help businesses efficiently incorporate best practices in energy management that lead to continual improvement in energy performance, sustained savings, and curbed costs.
Who Should Take Up the Course?
- Energy coordinators and managers
- Plant/ facilities managers
- Quality/ environmental managers
- Anyone interested in conducting third party, second party and/ or first party audits of an EnMs